ALL NATURAL DIY SKINCARE
"Good for you and good for the environment"
Benefits of Raw Cocoa Butter
Raw Cocoa Butter is derived from the cacao bean.
It is extracted using a method of cold pressing, where the butter is separated from the cocoa.
This cocoa butter can then be used as a natural moisturizer or can be put back together with the cocoa powder to create a luscious chocolate.
Many people enjoy the benefits of cocoa butter and use it on a daily basis.
I find it very gentle and have noticed a decrease in the size of my pores plus the number of blackheads I get since I started using it.
Remember that the raw product is different than the stuff you find in the store due to the fact that it does not have chemicals mixed with it. Nor are chemicals used in any of the process to extract it.
This makes it much more beneficial for the skin.
Who Can It Benefit?
- Pregnant Women have used this as a preventative measure for
stretch marks, and aiding in the color reduction of those that have already occurred.
- Those with fine lines and
- Those who suffer from Psoriasis,
Dry or Chapped Skin,
What Makes Raw Cocoa Butter Beneficial?
- It's one of the most stable highly concentrated fats on the planet, making it great for moisturizing.
- It melts at body temperature so in the raw form you just hold a little bit in your hands and it melts - you don't need chemicals to make it usable.
- When applied on the skin it creates a barrier between the skin and the environment keeping out harmful toxins and things that could potentially irritate sensitive skin.
- It helps keep the skin elasticized during pregnancy to help reduce/prevent stretch marks - the reason it never works in most mainstream creams is due to the fact that it's such a LOW concentration of the actual cocoa butter and it's boiled down taking out all of the nutrients then added with a bunch of chemicals taking away the natural properties of the actual cocoa butter.
- It has high magnesium levels that help when progesterone levels drop during PMS creating a sense of well-being in women.
- It protects the skin against harmful UV rays (not an SPF)
- It contains natural skin cancer fighting agents.
As a yummy side note: If you get raw cocoa butter and cocoa powder you can create your own tasty chocolate!
WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE?
RAW COCOA BUTTER
Here is a good product that clearly states what you are getting; Certified Organic Cocoa Butter, Pure, Raw, Unrefined.
This is really helpful as you need to be sure it is pure and being organic is an added bonus for a product priced about the same as the others!
This is a good amount to purchase as you can use it on both the face and body. You can use it in natural skincare recipes.
You can easily take a little piece with you when you are traveling. And it has minimal packaging which is great for the environment.
I recommend Amazon online as the selection is very good, it is an easy way to shop, and I can get what I want wherever I am.
Go from Raw Cocoa Butter to learn more from PUREfect Your Skin.com